Business Mission to London
Belfast Business Mission to London, 22nd and 23rd November 2017
Aligning with the Mansion House Reception is a Business Mission to London on the 22nd and 23rd November 2017, for 8 Belfast companies, led by Belfast City Council. In addition to subsidized participation, courtesy of Belfast City Council, each company will receive;
- One to one briefing & preparation in Belfast, with a strategic business development consultant who will review & provide support with;
- Sales strategy for the London market
- Identification of target customers/suppliers/buyers/partners
- Selling collateral
- Methodology & resources
- Opportunity follow-up
The consultant will create a short project plan for the company detailing the desired outcomes for the Mission. The consultant will set up 2-3 qualified meetings in London for the company and will provide regular updates on the status of these meetings across October and November. The consultant will also note details of 2 nominated customers/buyers/guests who will be invited to attend the Mansion House networking reception.
- A Mission brief, detailing;
- Mission schedule
- Details of planned group meetings
- Details of each qualified meeting with contact bios
- A guide to building business in London with details of relevant influencers, agencies and membership associations
- On the 22nd November 2017, participating company leaders will travel to London in the morning. That afternoon they will attend 2 group meetings, followed by a networking dinner, hosted by Belfast City Council.
- On the 23rd November 2017, the day will start with a group meeting, followed by a bespoke program of 2-3 individual, qualified business meetings.
That evening, company leaders, along with their nominated guests, will attend the networking reception at Mansion House.
The group will depart on the morning of the 24th November 2017. Representatives from the Belfast Partners team will be available that morning for catch-up meetings with company leaders.
- The strategic business development consultant will provide support with follow-up activities.
- Additional options are available around return visits/further visits. The consultant will be pleased to outline these at the initial meeting.
The theme for both the evening reception and business mission is ‘Entrepreneurship & Innovation’, with companies showcasing excellence in, for example, Fintech, Cybersecurity, Food Technology, Bio-Tech & Big Data.
Belfast companies are invited to apply to join the business mission. To qualify, companies need to have;
- An established operation in Belfast
- An existing customer base in NI
- The strategic need to build sustainable business in London
- Management & Sales time commitment to the project
We welcome applications from companies in the Financial & Professional Services, Digital Media, Cyber, Big Data, Fintech, Defence & Security sectors, or companies that are targeting these sectors. Niche food and/or beverage products also do well in the London market.
We will be updating this page regularly with details of the group meetings & dinner venue (22nd November welcome dinner)
For companies considering participating on the Mission who would like to find out more, or discuss the process before completing an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44 7827 327493. We look forward to hearing from you.
We have two levels of participation
1. £395 + VAT to include all of the above activities
2. £950 + VAT to include all of the above activities plus;
- Exhibition space for a pop-up stand & brochure-display at the Mansion House reception
- Four additional buyer/customer places at the reception (Belfast Partners to issue invitations)
- Company branding on all reception-related collateral
Payment is due upon signature of the participation contract, which includes all activities as detailed above, but excludes company travel & accommodation and shipping of exhibition stand/materials.
Please complete this form to register your interest in participating on this business mission.
The Application process closes on 31st August 2017. Belfast Partners will reply individually to each company.