The Future of Fintech in the Funds Industry
Innovation in Fintech has impacted all areas of Financial Services, including the Funds Industry. As new technologies disrupt traditional systems and as personalisation, customisation & the need for an immediate response drives the growth of on-demand services, we ask ‘Does the Future of the Funds Industry lie with the Fintech or with the Asset Manager & Administrator?’
Join us at an exclusive reception & seminar, on the evening of Tuesday 5th March 2019, hosted by Michael Kelly, Managing Director, Glandore and Councillor Donal Lyons, Chair of City Growth & Regeneration, Belfast City Council, at No. 25 Fitzwilliam Place.
This special evening will provide a forum to inform, to discuss and to challenge ‘The Future of Fintech in the Funds Industry’.
The evening will commence with a drinks reception, followed by our specialist panel of speakers and networking drinks & canapes, as follows;
- 18.00 Registration & Champagne Reception
- 18.45 Open & Welcome; Michael Kelly, Managing Director, Glandore
- 18.50 Belfast Dublin Partnership; Councillor Donal Lyons, Chair of City Growth & Regeneration, Belfast City Council
- 19.00 Andrew O’Callaghan, Partner EMEA Asset Management PWC
- 19.10 Paul Nunan, Managing Director, Link Asset Services
- 19.20 Stuart Harvey, Chief Executive, Datactics
- 19.30 Chief Executive Address; Suzanne Wylie, Chief Executive, Belfast City Council
- 19.45 Questions & Summary
- 19.55 Networking, drinks & canapes
- 21.00 Close
Dress code is business.
Read the Speaker bios